Paneer bhurji sandwich is healthy protein rich recipe and is super quick to serve in breakfast or as snacks. I have shared the recipe of paneer bhurji in my previous blog post, check here Paneer Bhurji/ Scrambled Indian Cottage Cheese. This sandwich is the best way to use leftover bhurji or you can make stuffed paratha’s as well. Serve it hot and crisp with ketchup or any dip of your choice and enjoy 😊.
If you are looking for more sandwich recipes, do try
Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Paneer/Indian Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich
So let’s get started.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Recipe Type: Breakfast/ Snacks
- Bread Slices: 4 (Any bread of your choice)
- Paneer Bhurji: 1/2 cup
- Butter: 1 tbsp
- Take a bread slice, spread filling on it and keep another slice over it.
- Now spread some butter on top of sandwich, on the other hand heat the grill pan on medium flame.
- Grill the sandwich from the spread butter side till golden brown, spread butter on another side as well and flip the sandwich using spatula and grill.
- Serve hot & crisp with ketchup or cilantro dip or any dip of your choice. Enjoy crisp sandwiches with hot cup of coffee or tea.
- You can spread chutney or ketchup on slices of bread before spreading paneer bhurji.
- You can add slices of onion after spreading bhurji, then grill.
2 thoughts on “Grilled Paneer Bhurji Sandwich”
Looks delicious. Impressive article.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 😊