Dhaniya-Pudina chutney is a famous green chutney served side with any snacks/street foods in India. It goes well with fried or salty foods. This chutney had beautiful green color, mouth-watering zest & freshness to any snack.
This dip is quick to make & require very few ingredients. Coriander, mint, chilies & lemon juice are blended into a blender & whipped into a dip. If you are looking for more Indian chutney/dip, do check my recipes of Dhaniya Chutney/Coriander Dip Recipe, Coconut Chutney/Dip. So try out this chutney & enjoy this slightly tangy, spicy, flavorful & vibrant looking dip with your favorite snacks.
Recipe Type: Chutney/Dip
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 2-3 Mins
Yields: 1 small glass bottle
- Dhaniya/Coriander/Cilantro Leaves: 2 cups, washed & roughly chopped
- Pudina/Mint Chutney Leaves: 1/2 cup
- Thai Green Chili: 2-4, roughly chopped ( No.s of chilies depend on your preferred on your spice level )
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Black salt: 1/4 tsp
- Cumin Seeds: 1/2 tsp
- Raw Mango Pulp: 1 small
- Lemon Juice: From 1 big lemon (If not using raw mango pulp)
- Water as required
- Place all the ingredients in a blender with very little water & blend into a smooth, semi-liquid paste (not runny).
- Check on salt & lemon juice, add water if required & blend again.
- Take out the chutney in an air-tight container. It will last for 4-5 days.
- Serve fresh chutney with your favorite snack & enjoy 😊.
- Prefer storing it in a glass air-tight container as it helps in retaining this beautiful green color to some extend.
- You can add lemon juice to add that tanginess in the dip if you don’t have raw mango pulp handy.
- You can add garlic cloves as well.