Thanksgiving weekend was great fun, relaxing , shopping, get together & pot luck with friends. In one of the pot luck lunch demand came for walnut brownies 😉. So I was excited to bake fresh brownies & enjoy with my friends.
These incredible little brownies are moist, dense, fudgy in the middle, chewy on the outside & thin candy like crust on the top. The recipe is quite simple & requires very few ingredients. If you are looking for more baked goodie’s do try Jeera Biscuit/Cumin Cookies (Eggless), Blueberry Muffins Recipe, Coffee Cake/Tea Time Cake. So try this recipe today and enjoy with family & friend’s.
Recipe Type: Baked Goodies, Desserts
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Yields: 16 pieces
- All Purpose Flour/Maida: 3/4 cup
- Eggs (Large): 3
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Extract: 1 tsp
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder: 4 tbsp
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter: 1/2 cup or 1 stick
- Roughly Chopped Walnuts: 1 cup
- Preheat the oven at 325 degree F.
- Line the inside of an 8″*8″ square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil & keep aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat on double boiler. Cook till the butter stops foaming, about 5 mins, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat & immediately add sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla & salt. Stir to blend nicely & let it cool for 5 mins.
- Add eggs to this mixture, one at a time, beating vigorously to blend after each addition.
- Once mixture looks thick & shiny, add sieved flour & stir until blend well.
- Add half chopped walnuts to the mixture and mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top & then add remaining chopped nuts on the top.
- Bake for about 25-30 mins or more until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the pan & let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Once cool, cut them in squared shape pieces.
- Serve immediately or store them in an airtight container for upto 3 days and enjoy with family ☺️.
- Slightly warm the brownie and serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top it with chocolate syrup and chopped walnuts.