Sometimes sandwiches and soup/salad are perfect and quick meal when you are not in a mood for that elaborated cooking. And when you give a snazzy twist every time to your grilled sandwich, it gets your taste buds watering ;). Sandwiches are very much associated with my childhood memories. I love having sandwiches any time of the day. I often make a different type of sandwiches, but have only posted very few recipes on my blog like Veggie Chilli Cheese Toast, Paneer/Indian Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich. Will upload more sandwiches recipes soon :). Let’s get started.
Recipe Type: Snacks, Breakfast
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2-3 mins
- Bread Slices: 6 (Your choice of bread, I have used brown multi-grain bread)
- Onion: 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- Bell peppers: 1/2 cup Green, red,yellow, finely chopped
- Tomato: 1/2 small tomato, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Warm up skillet over medium heat.
- Butter slice of bread, place buttered side down on skillet.
- Top with onion, tomato, bell peppers, cheese, sprinkle dash of salt and pepper powder, top with 2nd piece of bread-buttered side up.
- Cook until crisp and golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice. Enjoy !!!
- Combination of veggies is totally as per your likings. You can add corn, cucumbers,zucchini, broccoli etc.
- Butter and cheese can be adjusted to your taste.
- If you don’t like black pepper powder taste, you can replace it with oregano.