This refreshing, creamy mango milkshake, made with only 3 ingredients is perfect for the hot summers. I love summers mainly for mangoes ;). The king of fruits, the sweetness of this fruit makes me drool over it, such a cheerful and vibrant looking fruit with its bright orange-yellowish flesh.
Though the color of this mango milkshake is not as vibrant orange-yellow in color what we get from the mangoes in India, but yes what I manage to get here from Costco is good in taste and aroma.If you looking for more milkshake recipe, do check Banana-Vanilla Milkshake Recipe: So let’s get started and I hope you will try this delectable milkshake to quench your thirst this summer :).
Recipe Type: Beverage/Milkshake
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time– 2 mins
- Ripe mangoes: 1-2, roughly chopped (depending upon size)
- Milk: 2 cups
- Few ice cubes
- Sugar to taste
- Few finely chopped mango pieces
- Pinch of cinnamon powder (optional)
- Peel and chop the mangoes.
- Take a blender, add mango pieces, milk, ice cubes and sugar. The amount of milk can be adjusted according to how thick you want the milkshake to be.
- Blend on high-speed for few seconds until smooth.
- Taste the milkshake, if needed more sweetness add sugar and blend again.
- Garnish with finely chopped mango pieces and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Serve chilled and enjoy !!!
- For making it more kids friendly and healthy, you can add chopped almonds, cashews or walnuts.
- Sugar should be adjusted as per the sweetness of the mango.
- For more creamier taste you can use full cream milk.