Sweet,nutty and incredibly invigorating, this banana milkshake is perfect and healthy drink for kids as well as for grown ups ;). To brighten and energize my day a bit in this hot weather of Phoenix, I have made this chilling and refreshing milkshake that would make anyone cheer with joy. And the joy doubles if recipe is simple to make ;). Just blend banana with few ingredients and a splash of vanilla essence for adding flavor and aroma.
So without anymore delay let’s start with the recipe of super tasty and refreshing drink that everyone in the family will love.
Recipe Type: Beverage/Shakes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 2 mins
Serve: 1-2 glasses
- Sliced ripe banana: 1
- Milk: 1 cup
- Vanilla essence: 1 tsp (optional)
- Sugar: 1-2 tsp
- Green cardamom powder: 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Chopped almonds: 1 tsp (optional)
- Chopped walnut.pecan: 1 tsp(optional)
- Few ice cubes
- In a blender, combine banana slices, milk, vanilla essence, sugar, cardamom powder, almonds,walnut, ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with few chopped almonds & walnuts, sprinkle little cardamom powder and serve chilled. 🙂
- You can also pour some chocolate/strawberry syrup before serving.
- Sugar should be adjusted as per the sweetness of banana.